Sunday, March 28, 2010

Resetting Goals

I'm really sore from the gym yesterday and now my shoulder is pretty sore from getting the tattoo finished. The spot inside my armpit changed my personal definition of pain.

With the complaining done, hopefully this week will be my first step back losing weight and trying to burn off another ~14 pounds. This morning, I was at 181.6 pounds.

I want to be down around 168 by July. As a reward, once I get below 170 pounds I'll be getting my right leg tattooed so I don't look like I have one black sock on anymore. I may not get it done until fall so I don't mess with the racing season too much.

While we're talking goals, This summer I'd also like to reach:
15% body fat
300 watt functional threshold power
1100 watt 5-second sprint
sub-20 minute West River Time Trial