Friday, October 7, 2011

Shelli

Shelli is so lovable and adorable for so many reasons...
  • She dances with me in the living room for no reason with no music.
  • When she sees something she wants, she cries out "Mine Mine!"
  • She bought me a set of Justice League drinking glasses. She gets upset when she doen't get to drink from the Batman one.
  • She came to all 14 bike races that I was in this year and took pictures at every one. The pictures were great and I think my teammates are happier to see her than they are me.
  • She just might be more into watching the Giro d'Italia and the Tour de France than I am.
  • She gets excited when I get new comics (mostly Batman and Justice League).
  • She gets REALLY excited when she gets to read them before I do.
  • She has the cutest frown I've ever seen. She actually looks like a frownie :-(
  • She always smiles at me when I get home from work or a long ride.
  • She encourages me to buy new cycling gear, especially when it looks cool.
  • She plays peek-a-boo with me around the corner of the living room or around the kitchen wall.
  • She emails me every day at work to say "hi".
  • She sends me emails full of smileys (which we have come to call "smiley storms")
  • When she's having a bad day, she sends Frowney storms.
  • She loves going to the firing range with me.
  • Her favorites are the .45 1911, the .357 revolver, and the 9mm rifle they used on Battlestar Galactica.
  • She claps when she's happy or excited.
  • She gets excited over little things.
  • She does a little dance when she's happy.
  • She loves to go for walks along the river or in the park with me.
  • She insists that the little noises our cat makes are an attempt to say "mama."
  • She frowns whenever I get up to leave the room without kissing her.
  • She has lunch waiting for me when I get home from a long training ride.
  • When she contradicts me, I trust her enough that I assume that I'm the one who's wrong.
  • She makes dinner almost every night and it's always healthy and wonderful.
  • I'm sure there are dozens of things that I have not listed since it seems there are more every day
... and most of all, tomorrow she is marrying me!!