Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Next Six

Now that I'm back from vacation, I have six weeks before I have a week-long conference for work.

I'm starting off the new season a couple pounds heavier since I are pretty much everything in sight while I was in Rhode Island, and there were two fudge shops and a cupcake store within a few blocks of the hotel.

My goals for the next six weeks are pretty simple:
  1. Lose six more pounds. That should put me at 179 pounds before I leave for the conference.
  2. Keep my functional threshold power up. I'm at 250 watts right now and I don't want to lose any of it.
That's it. As long as I keep my training up and keep logging my foods, I should be able to do them pretty easily.

The bigger challenge will probably be the training. As it gets colder out, I struggle more with getting out of bed when it's cold in the apartment and completely dark out and with riding outside when it's colder. I did pretty well last fall, so I'm hoping I can do it again this year.